JFK Assassination Conspiracy – Real or Imagined?
In 1964 the Warren Commission concluded that Oswald killed JFK alone and that Jack Ruby was not part of any conspiracy when he killed Oswald on national TV.
In 1979 the House Select Committee on Assassinations concluded that JFK was killed by a conspiracy. Evidence supporting multiple gunmen has been written about for decades.
Here are the most talked about conspiracy theories about the JFK assassination.
- Over 50 eyewitnesses heard a shot from the grassy knoll.
- Witnesses observed a gunman in the 6th floor window of the TSBD at 12:15 pm while Oswald was observed in the lunchroom at the same time.
- Many key witnesses died mysteriously after the assassination.
- The navy photographer that took the photos and x-rays of Kennedy’s autopsy died under suspicious circumstances.
- Witnesses had their film taken at the crime scene.
- A police officer smelled gunpowder on the grassy knoll immediately after the shooting.
Doctors & Medical Evidence
- Every Doctor and Nurse who treated JFK in Dallas observed a large exit wound in the rear of JFK’s head indicating a shot from the right front.
- The X-rays of JFK’s skull show small bullet fragments indicating that a hollow point or dum dum bullet struck Kennedy in the head. This type of ammunition is inconsistent with military ammunition allegedly used by Oswald.
- Part of JFK’s brain and skull were blasted onto the trunk of the limousine indicating a shot from the right front.
- The surgeons who operated on Connolly believed he was struck by a separate bullet.
- Gov. Connolly believed he was not hit by the same bullet that hit JFK.
Jack Ruby & Organized Crime
- Jack Ruby was connected to organized crime and received phone calls from mafia figures in the weeks before the assassination.
- Several Mafia figures were murdered before they could testify before the HSCA on the assassination.
Film & Photo Evidence
- The Zapruder film shows JFK’s head going back and to the left after being hit which is consistent with a shot from the right front.
CIA – Secret Service – Government
- A green beret was asked by a CIA agent to kill the navy photographer who took the photos and x-rays of the autopsy.
- The CIA destroyed most of its files on Lee Harvey Oswald after the assassination
- A CIA plane landed in Dallas the afternoon of the assassination and picked up 2 men near Oak Cliff where Oswald was arrested.
- The back seat of the limousine was washed out by the Secret Service destroying vital evidence.
- LBJ ordered many records on the assassination sealed until 2039 for national security.
Lee Harvey Oswald
- A man was impersonating Oswald in Dallas in the weeks before the assassination.
- A paraffin test on Oswald’s face indicated he did not fire a rifle on Nov. 22, 1963.
- Oswald was seen with a high ranking CIA officer in Dallas weeks before the assassination.
- The top sniper in the U.S. military could not match the shooting that Oswald allegedly did.
- Two of the members of the Warren Commission signed the report under pressure.
- Earl Warren told the media that some of the Warren Commission’s files would not be released in their lifetime.